|75,000 Face Mask Challenge
Lutheran World Relief has launched the 75,000 Face Mask Challenge, a request for volunteers to sew cloth face masks that will be sent overseas to slow the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 is threatening vulnerable communities, and Lutheran World Relief urgently needs cloth face masks to send to them. The cloth masks you sew in your living room will provide love and protection to a neighbor in need halfway around the world. How many can you make to help stop the spread?
Grace Quilters invite all of our sewists to get involved in this effort!
Sign up for more info: lwr.org/masks.
Thanks in advance for getting involved!!
- All of the information you need to make a mask can be found on the website.
- There are both printable directions AND a video!
- Please follow the directions on the website for shipping.
- If you need someone to pick yours up to take to the post office, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you would prefer, save your receipts from the post office and WELCA will cover your shipping costs.